Typhon East Polypropylene Braided Nylon Rope (3/8” Thick x 100ft Long) | Heavy Duty UV and Mildew Resistant Paracord | High Strength Utility Cord for Flag Pole, Tie Down, Camping, Clothes Line & More
- DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY: Unlike other ropes filled with non-woven fabric that quickly rots when exposed to water and the sun, ours is made using actual polyester braided cords covered with polypropylene. Get a heavy duty nylon rope designed to be resistant to mildew, moisture, and UV rays.
- TOUGHNESS YOU’LL LOVE: With a maximum tensile strength of 900lbs, this 3/8inch x 100ft rope brings on the toughness to handle most jobs. It has a core of 4 cords and is designed to be low stretch and to offer good knot retention. (Safe working load= 180lbs/ not for use with overweight loads)
- MULTI-PURPOSE GOODNESS: The beauty of a high-strength paracord like this one? The ability to use it for just about anything. It makes a great flag pole rope, clothes hanging line, tug of war cord, a tie down for securing shelters while camping, a rope for setting up hammocks and so much more.
- MUST-HAVE TOOL: You never know just when a general purpose rope might come in handy. Get one for your home garage, car or boat, throw one with the rest of your camping gear or backpacking supplies when prepping for that hiking trip, and experience utility you’ll love.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: At Typhon East, we believe in old-fashioned service and the best quality. If you are dissatisfied with your thick polypropylene rope, please reach out to us and we’ll issue a full refund. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to sample impressive durability and toughness 100% risk-free!
* The price is valid only for active Deals